Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy is as Crazy Does.

Crazy times demand one to be a little bit crazy as well or at least that is what I am currently of the opinion. That said I am very comfortable given the insanity that is our markets, our Fed, our treasury being insane as well. Especially so being unceremoniously shaken out of positions of late.

I am getting long 1 unit of SRS here at $54.00
I am getting long 1 unit of SKF here at $103.10
I am getting long 1 unit of SDS here at $80.30

I am using the respective intraday lows of each today as my stop less 1 pt.


Good speculating to you all and never forget that "an investor is a speculator who made a mistake and will not admit it".

Open Positions:

Long 1 unit Ultrashort Real Estate ticker SRS @ $54.10 stop @ $51.10
Long 1 unit Ultrashort Financials ticker SKF @ $103.20 stop @ $98.90
Long 1 unit Ultrashort S&P500 ticker SDS @ $80.40 stop @ $78.12

No comments: