Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In Time the Truth Will Be Known.

Could it be that of all people, congresswomen Maxine Waters (D-CA) is trying to pull the covers back on the house of deciet that is Goldman Sachs.?

Is it me or did the tax cheat, eerrr I mean Goldman's boy, eerrr I mean partner in crime while head of the NY Fed, eerrr I mean current Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner get quite uncomfortable with Ms. Waters line of questioning?

Isn't it amazing what can develop when one marshals one's facts.

Now of course, the venerable white shoe firm Goldman Sachs would never make decisions that were not in the best interest of the partners eerrr, excuse me, I meant the best interests of the country.

You do not have to be a missile engineer to know that if it looks, smells, walks, talks, and acts like as former President Andrew Jackson called it "a den of vipers and thieves" then it very well is one.

In time the truth will be known.

I cannot believe I am about to say this, maybe not 3 cheers are in order, but a least 2 are for the representative from the 35th congressional district of California. Congratualtions Ms. Waters.



Good speculating to you all and never forget that "an investor is a speculator who made a mistake and will not admit it".

Open Positions:

Long 1 unit Ultashort 20yr Treasury ticker TBT @ $44.25 stop @ $42.17
Short 1 unit Microsoft ticker MSFT @ $19.20 stop @ $19.20























No comments: