Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year !

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Here's to a safe and prosperous 2010. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday, in some cases extended (as mine was!). So now with that out of the way it is back to blogging on a regular basis. I have learned how to download vido from the net (which I am jacked about!) so here goes my first download.

And while on the subject of being safe, I came across this video I think you should see. I have Swiss roots so this video is extra special.





Good speculating to you all and please remember to never forget that "an investor is a speculator who made a mistake and will not admit it".

Open Positions:
Long 1 unit Direxion Large Cap 3X Bear ticker BGZ @ $19.34
Long 2 units Direxion Small Cap 3X Bear ticker TZA @ $12.06
Long 1 unit Direxion Emerging Mkts 3X Bear ticker EDZ @ $6.05
Long 2 units Direxion Financial 3X Bear ticker FAZ @ $19.65
Long 2 units Ultrashort Xinhua China ticker FXP @ $8.49
Long 1 unit Ultrashort Real Estate ticker SRS @ $9.82
Long 1 unit Direxion Tech 3X Bear ticker TYP @ $10.68
Long 1 unit US Dollar Bull ticker UUP @ $22.52 stop @ $21.97
Short 1 unit i-shares Russell 2K ticker IWM @ $61.70 stop @ $63.80

No comments: