Thursday, May 6, 2010

Village Idiots Gone Wild

Remember all those algorithm trading programs also know more commonly as high frequency trading (HFT) many have talked about pushing this market up on fumes.

Wasn't it all so much fun when it was to the upside. I guess no one considered it turning on its master and working in reverse. Like Frankenstein gone wild.

I BEG YOU MY READERS WITH ALL I HAVE, PLEASE TURN OFF CNBC.

FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN THIS MARKET AND ALL IT'S RISKS, ARE THE VILLAGE IDIOTS RUNNING WILD ON CNBC !

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

Capitulation huh?

These idiots on CNBC couldn't spell capitulation let alone know what it means.

Housekeeping notes:

I was stopped out of my long GLL position around noon today at $41.74 for a loss of about $1 1/2 pts on 1 unit long.


Good speculating to you all and please remember to never forget that "an investor is a speculator who made a mistake and will not admit it".


Open Positions:
Long 1 unit Direxion Large Cap 3X Bear ticker BGZ @ $19.34
Long 2 units Direxion Small Cap 3X Bear ticker TZA @ $12.06
Long 1 unit Direxion Emerging Mkts 3X Bear ticker EDZ @ $60.50
Long 2 units Direxion Financial 3X Bear ticker FAZ @ $19.65
Long 2 units Ultrashort Xinhua China ticker FXP @ $42.45
Long 1 unit Ultrashort Real Estate ticker SRS @ $49.10
Long 2 units Direxion Tech 3X Bear ticker TYP @ $10.52
Long 1 unit US Dollar Bull ticker UUP @ $22.52 stop @ $21.97
Long 1 unit ishares Barclays 20yr Treas ticker TLT @ 92.15 stop @ $89.68

2 comments:

Michael Elwin said...

CNBC had me stressed out. Switched to Bloom and now I'm learning something.

I doubt will find out what happened though. Seems similar to DNDN.

Michael Elwin said...

Should be a "we'll" instead of a will.

The word on the street is human error. Doesn't make sense for multiple share prices. In my opinion.