Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Neel Kashkari.... Please Go Away Already

Regular readers know I can go off every once and a while with an insult laden rant as evidenced of late by some of my All-Imbecile Team posts. Recently, at the urging of my lovely wife, I have attempted to ease back a bit in some of these rants. In particular the insults which I hurl with zest at many of these scumbags I believe are responsible for the rape, pillage and plundering of this great nation.

Taken a step further I am refusing to succumb to the urge to use profane laced insults against these most deserving individuals, remembering my old basketball coach's admonition that "profanity is the sign of a weak mind trying to assert itself forcefully".

I realize some of my rants puts many off but problem is I feel it my duty to call out these charlatans, thieves and vipers. Besides during the heavily opposed taxpayer funded bailout, ranting helped lower my raging blood pressure!

One of the characters in my cross hairs was one Neel "cash n carry" Kashkari.

For those who don't remember or would, like myself, prefer to forget, 'Cash n Carry' was a Goldman VP prior to being anointed special assistant to the Treasury Secretary by surprise, former Goldman chief Henry Paulson.

Paulson then named 'Cash n Carry' to the post of
interim head of the new Office of Financial Stability. Overseen by the treasury secretary, he was in charge of creating and implementing the United States government's $700 billion financial stabilization program called the Troubled Asset Relief Program or TARP. You remember the one voters voiced their opposition to their congressperson by an overwhelming 300:1 margin yet still passed.

I just love democracy, don't you?

'Cash n carry' then left TARP to head out west to PIMCO to work for Bill Gross.

I was surfing some articles today and somehow missed one from Monday. It seems Mr. Cash n Carry penned an op-ed piece for the Washington Post entitled "No More 'me first' mentality on entitlements"

It seems the former King of Entitlements, the chief of the bailout has found religion and doesn't support them any more. How convenient! Now that his masters and puppeteers have their loot in hand the bag boy Kashkari is upwardly mobile.

You can read the piece but I would suggest you don't. This way you can save the airplane sickness bag for when you're really gonna need it. Ahhh....go ahead and read his piece. It is an interesting writing style combining hypocrisy, hubris, ego, with a faint dash of alligator tear remorse all rolled into one. I am no criminal psychologist but reading it somehow the word sociopath keeps coming to mind.

But just in case you decide to skip the article, here's a real gem from this clear thinking financial wizard Kashkari, not to mention devoted patriot serving his country:

"Cutting entitlement spending requires us to think beyond what is in our own immediate self-interest. But it also runs against our sense of fairness: We have, after all, paid for entitlements for earlier generations. Is it now fair to cut my benefits? No, it isn't. But if we don't focus on our collective good, all of us will suffer."


I simply shake my head in disgust.
These financial morons incinerate the joint, then loot the nation for the insurance money via threats of anarchy and lawlessness and what happens? outfits like Pimco line up to hire them in a heartbeat. Instead of being ostracized and better yet, behind bars they are rewarding with hefty pay packages, perks and heralded as "experts" by the brain dead media.

The Washington Post seeks him out for an op-ed piece. Think about that one more time. Why doesn't the Post get Charlie Manson to pen a narrative on family gatherings or Roman Polansky to articulate on babysitting 13 year old girls.


Somebody please help me out here!

Most criminals ride off into the sunset to enjoy their loot, laying low, below the radar so to speak. What is it called when the criminal pulls the heist and then parades and flaunts around town like the Mayor?
Maybe he is not the issue and maybe we the fleeced are? Tis a thought.

Ahhh.... CNBC's Michelle Cabruso-Cabrera is right, I am the idiot blogger. I simply don't get it.


Can you imagine what Cash n carry's mom and dad think?

That's our boy! High finance wizard on Wall St. Patriot put his career on hold to serve his country in dire times at Treasury! Did such a great job saving the world he got a fantastic gig at PIMCO.


Gerald Celente was and remains correct about the 'white shoe boyz' gang on Wall St. If their names were Mondavi, Manchini, or Castellini, they would be called the Mob.


I am at a total loss for words. I guess we must still be in that parallel universe where up is down, wrong is right.
How cats like this Kashkari look themselves in the mirror I have no clue.


Neel Kashkari, please go away already.

Good speculating to you all and please remember to never forget that "an investor is a speculator who made a mistake and will not admit it".


Open Positions:
Long 1 unit Direxion Large Cap 3X Bear ticker BGZ @ $19.34
Long 2 units Direxion Small Cap 3X Bear ticker TZA @ $60.30
Long 1 unit Direxion Emerging Mkts 3X Bear ticker EDZ @ $60.50
Long 2 units Direxion Financial 3X Bear ticker FAZ @ $19.65
Long 2 units Ultrashort Xinhua China ticker FXP @ $42.45
Long 1 unit Ultrashort Real Estate ticker SRS @ $49.10
Long 2 units Direxion Tech 3X Bear ticker TYP @ $52.60
Long 1 unit US Dollar Bull ticker UUP @ $22.52 stop @ $22.52
Long 1 unit ishares Barclays 20yr Treas ticker TLT @ 92.15 stop @ $92.15
Long 1 unit ishares Barclays 20yr Treas ticker TLT @ 93.48 stop @ $93.48
Long 1 unit Ultrashort Gold ticker GLL @ $41.25 stop @ $41.19
Short 1 unit Apple ticker AAPL @ $275.20 stop @ $266.5

No comments: