Okay, okay the markets. Things are getting better so what's wrong with the market. Boobs and boobs on CNBC in panic mode with the Dow down a couple hundred, what's wrong with stocks? Market's cheap right? Things are getting much better.... aren't they?
- Jobless claims up.
- Repossessions up
- Bankruptcies up
- Equity fund outflows up
- $26 billion in aid for broke state governments compliments of a broke federal government.
- Quantitative Easing Part 2, yup paying the Amex card with the the Visa card, something only an equity trader could love. Oh, and a CNBC anchor or guest pundit.
- Cisco earnings up 18% yet receivables up from 27 days to 41? Are you kidding me? This on the heels of "excellent visibility" statements last quarter. Hey, don't look over there buddy, look over here. Oh and by the way Cisco is a screaming buy! Right Wall St.?
- Equity market volume surges on down days and trickles in on up days.
- Should I even mention the bonds, yet again, for what the hundredth time? Bonds continue to tell a much different story than stocks.
Good speculating to you all and please remember to never forget that "an investor is a speculator who made a mistake and will not admit it".
Long 1 unit Direxion Large Cap 3X Bear ticker BGZ @ $19.34
Long 2 units Direxion Small Cap 3X Bear ticker TZA @ $60.30
Long 1 unit Direxion Emerging Mkts 3X Bear ticker EDZ @ $60.50
Long 2 units Direxion Financial 3X Bear ticker FAZ @ $19.65
Long 2 units Ultrashort Xinhua China ticker FXP @ $42.45
Long 1 unit Ultrashort Real Estate ticker SRS @ $49.10
Long 2 units Direxion Tech 3X Bear ticker TYP @ $52.60
Long 1 unit US Dollar Bull ticker UUP @ $22.52 stop @ $22.52
Long 1 unit ishares Barclays 20yr Treas ticker TLT @ 92.15 stop @ $92.15
Long 1 unit ishares Barclays 20yr Treas ticker TLT @ 93.48 stop @ $93.48
Short 1 unit Apple ticker AAPL @ $275.20 stop @ $266.50