Tuesday, May 10, 2011

History Revisionism, Full Time Sport

It does appear that history revisionism has become a full time sport today. Yesterday I posted regarding a letter penned by True Finns party chairman Timo Soini. I had a link to the article as it was in the Wall Street Journal. It has been brought to my attention via various outlets, in particular Karl Denninger, Zero Hedge and a few readers (thx J.T. and R.L.) that the WSJ has decided to heavily edit or scrub the original piece by Mr. Soini.


Zero Hedge has produced the original letter by Mr. Soini to the WSJ here and which shows the now heavily edited new and improved for family audiences version.
Like I said yesterday

"I don't know much but this much I do know, the facade is crumbling. It has taken much longer than any of us ever could have thought possible but crumble it is. The temple is so rotten, so putrid, the rot so pervasive, that only the most brain dead among us can still deny it.

For those of you that have not done so I heartily suggest you read Strauss and Howe's The Fourth Turning. I would especially do so were I still working on Wall St."

These pathetic little toads in charge and their water carrying, edict obeying eunuchs posing as the free media are a sight to behold. It will be quite the scene when the prozac laden zombies awaken from their stupor.

No comments: