Thursday, October 6, 2011

Judge Napolitano on Assassinations and the 5th Amendment

It appears that there is a secret panet or commitee that can put American citizens on a 'kill list'. This is not 'new news' but it is in the headlines now with the unmanned drone killing of suspected terrorist and US born citizen Anwar al-Awlaki.

I have many, many thoughts on this subject but I will simply urge you to keep this secret killing panel in mind the next time the fictitous, stars and stripes lapel pin wearing patriots on TV tell us "they hate us for our democracy and our freedom" and to all those neo-cons who are praising al-Awlaki's killing as a "well deserved death", I wonder if they would sing the same tune if the shoe on the other foot?

But don't take my word for any of this. I do suggest you give Constitutional expert Judge Andrew Napolitano a listen to on the subject as he knows just a tad about it.


video

No comments: